England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couple days back. We were terrible. Be lucky if we get near qualifying for the world cup with the tactics Arnold is using.
No surprise really. He was lauded as a good coach because he does well domestically.
But our domestic set up is fundamentally broken. Prevents talent from emerging and a small group of players just move around the league. Very shallow talent pool.

Doing well with Sydney FC should be seen as big an achievement as winning a Sunday League trophy.
At least Ange had success with Australia and now in the stronger J League.

You don't have a clue is an opinion, fucking is for emphasis.

He's talking about would I pick a player? How the fuck would I know? He sees them every session, knows them.

One of them has a well earned La Liga medal in his carry-on coincidentally and big experience for a difficult opening fixture in a major tournament.

I'm not a Trippier hater, wouldn't mind if he started RB instead of Walker, but he didn't win that La Liga medal playing LB for AM.

Back
Top Bottom