England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Grealish did enough to start but I don't rate Phillips and Rice to the extent of both starting this game.

It's a defensive line-up designed I think to consolidate, be tight and to try and nick a goal.

If we get ahesd after 60 minutes we can bring on some firepower and pace.

I feel Southgate has shown some fear but like yesterday, systems yes but mostly performances matter.

I won't say it but he needs to step up.

So...

Who wants Southgate to bring his firebrand football to tottenham?

:levyeyes:

Can’t wait

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

How Saka gets in ahead of Sancho and Grealish is beyond me.

I know many want to overrate his mediocre performance the other day but even if you incorrectly thought he played well no reason to have him start in a game as important as this.

Werner is going to score, 100%. Probably the winner. Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't electrifying this game, such is how football goes.

Back
Top Bottom