Episode 13 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, too much discussion on the above will leave most people feeling angry, although cant see there being much discussion about it, worst idea ever, idiots who proposed it, destorying football,

i must say, it is not worth even thinking about, as you have all said, to comprehend the death of football is all too much and really offputting. let's celebrate instead of mourn. the only autopsy i want to hear is about how shit we are when we start to go on our annual slump in february/march...

Looking at our Prem fixtures up to Xmas, can we make it unbeaten? Should we expect to?
Stoke away and Chelsea at home the hardest on paper.

Maybe a little prediction league, see who has the biggest crystal ball(s).

can i make a suggestion, it's just popped into my nut after going on spooks blog to find that davspur has left another one of his infamous ephadrine rants.

i beg you, let someone read one out...... he is amazing

Mr Vexed said:
can i make a suggestion, it's just popped into my nut after going on spooks blog to find that davspur has left another one of his infamous ephadrine rants.

i beg you, let someone read one out...... he is amazing
lol :bae: i just had a read of that post and it is truly incredible.

As Alan Partridge once said 'its such a fine line between clever and stupid :bale:

[Edit: can we have a Bentley smilie for when I have to time the words 'stupid'?... thanks]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom