Episode 32

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right minge trumpets, question time...

Fire away my pretties, we'll try our best to answer whatever we can.

I'll also try to read your questions in a comprehensible accent for once...

one hour of Benny songs please. It's all we need and I want to hear for his episode, although I will allow any clips of Benny interviews to be played "Wizzout speak"

I don't want to hear anything about that shite yesterday.

I'm interested in hearing amusing little things that have happened away from Spurs over the last week.

I also want people who think it's trendy to follow football to fuck off. Bad enough putting a fucking flag on your car during the world cup - don't fucking text me about the game when you are a gaggle of know nothing cunts.

Also Gary = Pete Dunham fact!

oh and maybe a recipe corner for the pod

Move on from Sunday, and there wasnt enough about Tottenham Ultras apart from thank yous last episode - still good, but i thought there would have been a bit more, and it would have been better than worst NLD moments ever. :harryblow:

Keep up the good work though lads!

Please discuss #YIDFAM, Fans that don't sing and have season tickets and our likeliness to win the FA Cup.

I want it too be a laugh. No depression about the whole 5-2 bullshit.

I think what we need is an hour or so of life affirming Spurs palava, you know favourite goal and all that bollocks. Oh and members of the pod re-doing classic bits from Derek and Clive Ad Nauseum.

Actually fuck the football, just have the Derek and Clive stuff

How do we beat Utd? Line-up and formation. Can we out fight their midfield without Parker? Enter the Sandro. The home crowd will have to play their part too.

Flav will want to talk about the result for the full hour because... lets face it #flavsagooner

The possibility of us playing Adam Smith at the weekend. Can he handle the likes of Giggs/Valencia? Will we need to provide extra cover for RB throughout the game to compensate for our lack of experienced RB?

okayguy.jpg

Do we all agree that people slagging off King are cunts? He was never going to look good when he's playing with two unfit fullbacks, a midfield that got overrun and strikers that didn't track back.

Back
Top Bottom