Episode 9 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flav

The Fighting Cock
We'll be talking about the game obviously.

What else should we talk about?

Chuck your questions and suggestions in this thread.

No? Fuck you then.

Should Modric get a new deal? And if he does will it even fucking mean anything? Will we see him get a new deal and still try to fuck off in January?

If not Ratface then...Gomes off in January? Ledley having to play 20 games for a new contract.

Or something.

I'd like for you to discuss the possible midfield pairing of Parker and Sandro and to do so how would we line out?

---------------------------Friedel-------------------------------
Walker----------Dawson-------------King-------BAE
--------------Sandro----------------Parker---------------
------VDV----------------Modric----------------Bale---------
-------------------------Adebayor---------------------------

or

Modric----------Sandro------------Parker-----------Bale

---------------Adebayor-----------Defoe--------------------

joedomvince said:
I'd like for you to discuss the possible midfield pairing of Parker and Sandro and to do so how would we line out?

--------------Sandro----------------Parker---------------
------VDV----------------Modric----------------Bale---------
-------------------------Adebayor---------------------------

or

Modric----------Sandro------------Parker-----------Bale

---------------Adebayor-----------Defoe--------------------

..and to continue this one. Having so many talented players in the squad expecting to be in the starting 11; who will be left out and how will they react to it? Lennon not even included in any of the above mentioned line-ups

Something similar to the above two..

Should we stick to 4-4-2 with Modric as the playmaker in central midfield, should Sandro or Parker should act as the holding midfielder when both are fully fit?

Wanted the King Cocks opinion... on what happens if we make Champions League and decide to sign Adebayor to a contract, what does that do to our pay structure, would Levy make him the highest paid player based on his past, would Modric (assuming he will probably already have an increased contract) and Bale come knocking on Levy's door? Would CL be the only way we are able to keep Adebayor? Love the show, Love the shirt.

Sandro1-257x300.jpg

What sort of a Dad will Ricky make? After being smashed in podcast 3 and regularly being voted 'Prick of the week', this concerns me no end :rolleyes: :wink:

Why is park lane so quiet these days, spoiled by success, waiting for something to happen?
Could apply to the whole place really. Last 30 mins quiet seeing we were winning so comfortably.

On TalkSport the other night Collymore was talking about a list of the Top English clubs and Spurs was 6th behind Everton, Villa, Woolwich, Man U and Liverpool respectively. Now of course we are going to be bias but i would have at least thought Spurs would be ahead of Everton and Villa, yes trophy wise we may not have won a European Cup and the League as many times as Villa but i would think that a list like this should not be solely based on trophies alone, relative success should be factored into it and some emotion too.
I found this list on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won

What do you guys think? :shrug:

I was on talksport last season, and was discussing King I think, then went off on a tangent and said that WHL seems to have got quieter , colly said he thought it was loud enough then did the old sorry your breaking up byeeee.... cunt

The most successful clubs in recent times seem to have the quietest stadiums (relative to their capacity).

Could it be that success becomes expected and the crowd don't feel they need to play a part or are that excited when a win or a goal comes around?

Eddie Murphy in his standup once compared finally getting some pussy from a girl you have been working on for a while as like throwing a cracker to a starving man 'damn, thats some good cracker, is that a ritz???'.

Then one day later the man rolls over and says 'shit, i just had some regular ol' cracker'.

Crackers anyone?

Ledley the King deserves abit of recognition on the show for his recent exploits, then maybe touch on all the players we have returning from injury. The futures of Hudd and Lennon would make an interesting bit of debate to with Parker and Sandro already firmly ahead of Hudd he'll have his work cut out for him and with Defoe and Ade upfront I see VDV and Walker on the right as a good combo so Lennon could see his playing time restricted too.

The recent progress on the NDP and what it all means and how awesome it will be then there's the topping out of the new training center whatever the fuck that means and how fucking exciting it all is to think about our future with these great developments.

An idea for a weekly segment which Flav will surely love "Harry Redknapp Quotes of the Week" basically just a review of the classics Harry has dropped in the previous week. He had a cracker this week comparing Saddam Hussien buying a footy club to Adebayor playing for us lol and I'm sure there's others I've missed.

I guess that's about it from me maybe a special mention to Steve Perryman who is to be inducted into the THFC Hall of Fame. You could talk about Leandro to and the progress he's made and if we have a chance of still getting him and if a renewed bid is likely for him and Cahill in january.

not sure if its just me, but I want to hear more about flav sticking his raging erection down harrys wobbly throat as a sort of home made gagging order/ injunction, to stop him spouting off utter shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom