Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if you gonna be sayin the same crap when Ndombele comes good
I can’t because I wasn’t defending Ndombele, but he has a whole host of people who are.
That’s great, nothing wrong with backing him, I just find it all rather baseless as I don’t think he’s been as good as people are claiming, nor Dier as bad as they said.

Dier at his peak however destroyed anything Ndombele has ever done for us, and has also served us well at RB and CB.
Had life threatening illness as well as injuries, always tried, never hides, shows passion and a desire to be better and was a real part of something good here.

If Ndombele comes good, then that’s all very well, but the two situations aren’t comparable.

Dier deserves more slack than Ndombele and for one he cost 61M less, yet has been an utter professional on and off the pitch other than one incident in which most people in football defended him.

Its really just a case of “where were you all before the documentary....”

I can’t because I wasn’t defending Ndombele, but he has a whole host of people who are.
That’s great, nothing wrong with backing him, I just find it all rather baseless as I don’t think he’s been as good as people are claiming, nor Dier as bad as they said.

Dier at his peak however destroyed anything Ndombele has ever done for us, and has also served us well at RB and CB.
Had life threatening illness as well as injuries, always tried, never hides, shows passion and a desire to be better and was a real part of something good here.

If Ndombele comes good, then that’s all very well, but the two situations aren’t comparable.

Dier deserves more slack than Ndombele and for one he cost 61M less, yet has been an utter professional on and off the pitch other than one incident in which most people in football defended him.

Its really just a case of “where were you all before the documentary....”
If you need a need a heavily edited documentary to tell you a player is good - you’re doing it wrong

If you need a need a heavily edited documentary to tell you a player is good - you’re doing it wrong
Didn’t say the documentary told me he was good. I’ve been defending him for three years before the doc came out you see.

I said he wasn’t a “shit cunt that should get the fuck out of the club“

Didn’t say the documentary told me he was good. I’ve been defending him for three years before the doc came out you see.

I said he wasn’t a “shit cunt that should get the fuck out of the club“
He’s been poor last few seasons - fact.

I don’t remember anyone questioning his qualities as a person - simply his onfield performances

Wow, you're even more narcissistic than I thought. You really think you, and only you, has been defending him over the last three years?!

You live in a bubble.
There were so few I don’t remember them, maybe there were others, certainly not as vocal though.

Don’t worry about me, I’m fine with it.....everyone seems to come around later to what I’m saying though.

Deles attitude and form, called it in 2017
Eriksen, called it, 2018
Need to rest Kane sometimes, called it 2017
Poch has nothing outside the press, called it 2018

People like you went in too hard with the slatings, then all jump on the bandwagon later. Laughable.

It’s not being a narcissist, it’s just opening my eyes as to what’s happening instead living a make believe life.

He’s been poor last few seasons - fact.

I don’t remember anyone questioning his qualities as a person - simply his onfield performances
He’s had blood poisoning from appendicitis and injuries the last few seasons so anyone calling him Champo clogger shit who should never wear the shirt, based on poor play during those recoveries can fuck off now with their “awww Dier, myyyyy man, what a guy!!!”

He’s had blood poisoning from appendicitis and injuries the last few seasons so anyone calling him Champo clogger shit who should never wear the shirt, based on poor play during those recoveries can fuck off now with their “awww Dier, myyyyy man, what a guy!!!”
He was poor before those injures and poor way after. Funny also how you're prepared to give Dier all the slack while Ndombele should be sold after his injury and even punished for contracting Covid

He was poor before those injures and poor way after. Funny also how you're prepared to give Dier all the slack while Ndombele should be sold after his injury and even punished for contracting Covid
Ndombele hasn’t played since contracting COVID though, not sure how that’s even slightly relevant.

And that’s my point, this presence that Dier has been poor for over three years.

Sammy is like that guy who when you tell them you like a film/song immediately shouts out that he saw it first. Even when clearly not true. Speaks volumes of his insecurity. Forever looking for value. Sad!

Not only that, but he's the ONLY one who really understands the film, and EVERYONE else is wrong.
And you’re the guy who doesn’t have an opinion on football and lives at night in a thread named The Toilet, where people call you a compulsive liar who leads a make belief life on the internet.

Id rather be the film guy.

Back
Top Bottom