Erling Braut Haaland - The future of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

63 goals in 64 games for Dortmund.

Never said anything about his record? Just that the odd Dortmund game I've watched, and it's not a lot, he's generally been average to crap. Not doubting his ability or that he's undeserving of the hype he gets.

Last edited:
He's certainly had Spanish classes, so let's hope he'll end up in La Liga rather at Chelski or a Manchester team.

Even got the dick-grabbing fuck you down to a tee. Kid's a fast learner.

He was absolutely shit yesterday, despite an assist. Every time I watch Dortmund he manages to look like a quick Nicklas Bendtner. I know it's only a coincidence that I've managed to pick a few games here and there where he hasn't performed, but Bellingham always looks the bigger talent.

He was absolutely shit yesterday, despite an assist. Every time I watch Dortmund he manages to look like a quick Nicklas Bendtner. I know it's only a coincidence that I've managed to pick a few games here and there where he hasn't performed, but Bellingham always looks the bigger talent.
He's still 21, nowhere near the finished article. He's a monster and will be a guaranteed 25 goals a season striker at any top club. Dortmund are actually not that good once he gets to a real team he'll be a fucking machine.

It won't be us though sadly.

He's still 21, nowhere near the finished article. He's a monster and will be a guaranteed 25 goals a season striker at any top club. Dortmund are actually not that good once he gets to a real team he'll be a fucking machine.

It won't be us though sadly.

Yeah, no doubting his obvious quality or potential. But I've seen him look really poor, considering the hype, on a fair few occasions now.

Dortmund are a bit like us in that they have a good starting 11 with everyone fit but little outside of that.

bitch.png
There’s a university in Portsmouth?!

Back
Top Bottom