Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got a general knowledge question that nobody ever answers correctly.
No one ever knows what her nationality was, her being quite famous and all.

This!

There's quite a few over there, who'll have to show if they're fight or flight type of people.

Have been thinking the same thing as you the last few times, I've watched Italy, and especially today. I've filled my boots on Hazard leaving them lot. He's heavily favored by the bookies to stay past the summer, which I think is way off all things considered.

He's definitely off to PSG or somewhere, Conte won't stand for his bullshit unless he delivers

I got a general knowledge question that nobody ever answers correctly.
No one ever knows what her nationality was, her being quite famous and all.

Despite several negative Nancys' very negative feedback, and despite the lack of evidence that it may ever occur, I still await your first intelligible post on here with increasing anticipation.

Last edited:
No one is stopping you JJ.

Toodles.

I'll be blunt. You're winning with the yanks. But be prepared for some righteous stateside rep winging your way sometime soon. My word, you'll be discussing team formations next, and uniforms.

You drove the lorries for ITV with Bob? And you looked after him yes? Bob didn't even have a driving licence, but that was all good. Chris told me after they chained Sweeny's bike to the roof at Park Royal, that you blokes were on provisionals. This is not for me to say - and yet I worked there at the time. The 'J' that marvellous lorry etc..........

I'll be blunt. You're winning with the yanks. But be prepared for some righteous stateside rep winging your way sometime soon. My word, you'll be discussing team formations next, and uniforms.

You drove the lorries for ITV with Bob? And you looked after him yes? Bob didn't even have a driving licence, but that was all good. Chris told me after they chained Sweeny's bike to the roof at Park Royal, that you blokes were on provisionals. This is not for me to say - and yet I worked there at the time. The 'J' that marvellous lorry etc..........

What are you on about Joe Jobless?

Seriously.

i know at this stage it's the drink and that's fine. But bloody hell mate. Pull yourself together.

What do you even mean with anyone of those random words?

Is she the one that is being served an indictment at the Hague?

It depends mate.

I don't really want to say too much on an open forum. If ya catch my drift.

Suffice to say that was some evil mutha fucka.

And she did it all in plain sight. Even copped another gig in her dotage at the left wing nazi BBC on Last of the Summer Wine. Quel surprise if you know their secrets....

I don't want to delve too far here. PM me and I will fill you in.

Mollie Sugden.

Sickening.

It depends mate.

I don't really want to say too much on an open forum. If ya catch my drift.

Suffice to say that was some evil mutha fucka.

And she did it all in plain sight. Even copped another gig in her dotage at the left wing nazi BBC on Last of the Summer Wine. Quel surprise if you know their secrets....

I don't want to delve too far here. PM me and I will fill you in.

Mollie Sugden.
I thought she was on Are you being served, hence my comment. Too many layers to this onion of a joke. Best start on pastures new

Back
Top Bottom