Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

willem-dafoe-maniacal-laugh.gif

You have to laugh at this point!

I thought Sanchez was okay when he come out the other day, but this HAS to be the death knell for a group of players.

Ndombele, Sanchez, Sess and Dele Alli. How many more times do we need to see them embarrass this club. It's insanity to keep persevering with them now.

I said when he joined that realistically this is going to be Contes most difficult job. We are just lacking the absolute basics of a football team.

Last edited:
Conte won't suffer this we will demand to spend and fuck 3/4 of this shit off and if he's not allowed he will leave

Levy's last chance to get it right and this is all the proof Conte will need to know who to fuck off

Being out of this tournament is a very, very, very good thing. Cheer up lads and lassies !!!
But we're not out, win against Rennes and we have to play two extra playoff games I think ..... " An additional preliminary knockout round will be played before the round of 16 between teams ranked second in their groups and the third-ranked teams of the UEFA Europa League groups "

Back
Top Bottom