Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte now knows what it is to manage SPURS... is he up to it, is what I'm wondering... Or are we gonna turn another World Class manager to shit like the rest of them?

Fucking hell Spurs, you don't half make it hard to like you sometimes!
yeah we destroy reps.
peak pep and messi could come to the lane and would make less impact than gerry francis & ruelfox

If we win our last game we are through.
Down to Conte tonight.
Playing Sanchez on the left is lunacy.
Ndontcarebele didn't care-no surprise.

If Conte wasn't here we would have gotten battered in that game.

He sorted us out at halftime and we ran the second half.

With ten men.

Was very impressed.

Like I always say, though, it's extremely hard to win things with players that make big mistakes.

So Dier, Davies, Sanchez etc... though they've perked up since AC's been here; they won't be around after the summer window.

Can't see the boss tolerating any such nonsense.

Firstly lets burn that god awful purple kit

Embarrassing but honestly I can't get overly worked was never too invested in this tournament (sorry)

Conte and Patrici will turn Levy upside down shaking every penny for reinforcements - no excuses now some of our lot are busted flushes.

Kane?

Did I say embarrassing? Yeah that.

Have to work late so takeaway on the company - silver linings eh.

For fuck sake Sanchez!!!!

Doherty will be playing against me in the power league before the season ends. How did he break into professional and international ranks.

That pitch

That fucking referee

Spurs making the improbable - probable then possible

Anyhow wish we didn't lose but ...my order is here

We’re basically out now, yes? Vitesse just have to beat Mura.
If we beat Rennes in the final match (9th Dec), which we will, we'll go into the play-offs, unless goal difference with Vitesse plays a part!!!! lol

What a load of old crap.

Back
Top Bottom