europa draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say I wouldn't mind a trip to Plzen for a game. Know a few guys who went to the Prague game and I still hear new stories now.

Prague was legendary, however if we drew Pilzen I think that would be our lowest ticket allocation out of all the possibilities.

All about seeing Spurs in a new country for me - France or Romania please!

How the fuck do you pronounce Plzen?

Like "Pilzein", basically.

Most English speakers just say "Pilsen". The city is best known for it's unique style of hoppy bottom fermented lagers - known as Plisener beer (or just Pilsner). The original Pilsner city brewery (Plzeňský Prazdroj) is still in operation in Plzeň and is open to the public for tours and drinking in the old network of caves where the beer was lagered.

+ Woolwich can draw (according to the daily mail):

Paris Saint-Germain, Malaga, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, B Munich,Barcelona.
....................................................... :adelol:

edit:

Bayern Munich!​

if i can afford it i'm there, France or Germany would be best but as long as its not stupid money i'm there

Sky Sports said:
"13.10: Patrick says the Europa League is very important. Yup."

"13.05: The excitement continues in Nyon! Oh yes, it's the last 32 draw in the Europa League.

Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool & Spurs fans can barely contain their excitement.........draw coming up."

:balesnarl:

Back
Top Bottom