Europa League / CL Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

th

Yes Spurs have drawn Basel in the quarters ;)

this may end up trickier than it seems as we may get ahead of ourselves and under estimate them, and last night will be a testament to this. they did also see off zenit at home last ngiht

Brilliant draw. Well happy. If we cant beat Basel over two legs then we wouldnt deserve to be in it anyway. Im confident that we'll be fine though and at home we'll be looking for more than three to make the second leg more comfortable.

Who do we want in the Semis?

So good that Chelski have to go all the way to Rusia, but of course there owner has all of Rusia in his pocket don't he?

Brilliant draw. Well happy. If we cant beat Basel over two legs then we wouldnt deserve to be in it anyway. Im confident that we'll be fine though and at home we'll be looking for more than three to make the second leg more comfortable.

Who do we want in the Semis?

So good that Chelski have to go all the way to Rusia, but of course there owner has all of Rusia in his pocket don't he?

Oh now stop it, seriously!!!

I bet you've already made enquiries into flights to Amsterdam in May!!

I know it's 'only little Basel' but let's just get past them first!
As you say, if we can't, then we don't deserve to BE in the competition, but let's not take anything for granted just yet!

Do some people NEVER LEARN??

FFS!!!

For those saying that they are a decent outfit / dont underestimate them etc, we know that, we arent celebrating getting through, just being drawn against the best possible team out of the ones on offer.

That said, we are going to :smesh:

Oh now stop it, seriously!!!

I bet you've already made enquiries into flights to Amsterdam in May!!

I know it's 'only little Basel' but let's just get past them first!
As you say, if we can't, then we don't deserve to BE in the competition, but let's not take anything for granted just yet!

Do some people NEVER LEARN??

FFS!!!

it was meant tongue in cheek...

Back
Top Bottom