Europa League final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atlético Madrid v Athletic Bilbao

Who do you think will win? I recon it'll be a great final, Atletico are undefeated in the last 10 Europa league matches, both attacking sides, should be Good.

Llorente has looked sluggish in this match. I've been unsure of him in the premier league, I havent watched a lot of him mind, although its unlikely we'd get him does anyone else think he might not be the raging superstar striker people are bigging him up to be?

YidoBuckler said:
Cracking goals but gutted for Bilbao. Great philosophy of only taking Basque players on but now hoping we steal a player or two off them.
Would they play with the same hunger and desire though?

Dru said:
Llorente has looked sluggish in this match. I've been unsure of him in the premier league, I havent watched a lot of him mind, although its unlikely we'd get him does anyone else think he might not be the raging superstar striker people are bigging him up to be?

I don't know, don't think you can ever say 100% till they are in the prem. However I'd like to take a 'chance' on him, Spanish fans voted him the striker they wanted to replace Villa or something like. 6'4, good feet etc kinda the ideal striker the modern team looks for. Don't think there's a chance will get him mind.

AtleticodeMadrid.jpg

1336596812__cfimg-3196369343982949275.jpg

20125922225805734_20.jpg

madrid.jpg.crop_display.jpg

0,,15939218_401,00.jpg

2012-05-09T213816Z_157233904_LM2E8591O3S01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPA.JPG

article-2142047-1303648C000005DC-961_636x442.jpg

So, after looking at these pictures, I agree its a good job English clubs and fans are way, way above a bit of annual European Glory. Micky Mouse, and what a shit night and waste of time that would have been.

:wall:

Falcao is an exceptional striker. I think I'm right in saying he has scored 32 goals in the last two season of the Europa League.

If Athletico don't get CL there is a chance he'll be off but I would imagine for significantly more than the €45m that he cost.

Back
Top Bottom