Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the Americans, CBS All Access was pretty reliable the last couple days with getting the Champions Leagues matches up just a couple hours after they ended. I think all the 2PM CST games were available for re-watch by around 6PM CST.

Hopefully it's the same with Europa League.

Obviously I'm sure it works fine if you are able to watch live.
We have to pay extra for that yes?

We might have won all 3 qualifiers but there was scares and we do not want that tonight. Who is not going to be nervous unless we go into the last 10 mins 4 up? We are at home which means no travelling and with no match until Monday all that play should have ample time to recover. On Sunday Mourinho did not have sufficient confidence to take off Kane who is good defending set pieces. I would not start him and if needed he can come on. However Son did not play 90 mins last Sunday and should start with Bale & Moura. We need to show urgency and score early not allowing them to get confidence of getting a result.
Next 2 matches in this Competition away and so 3 points a must to take pressure off in away matches.

Secure qualification early, rest in the later matches in the busy Christmas period.

Definitely see a strong lineup tonight, although saying that our second team shouldn't struggle really...

Was so upset after Sunday that I've tried to take my mind off football recently.

Want a fantastic performance today. Hopefully Rodon and Carlos Vinicius play and so well.
After Sunday, we better hope this Rodon guy is good...

Back
Top Bottom