Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope the squad is used to its fullest.

Not an excuse because Rice never stopped running but some of our lot need a rest.

The beauty of numbers so hopefully we now get to see Vinicius if eligible, Bale starting as he needs games and Alli, who surely must still have something to give us.

No must win games as yet.

Good come back, well done...
Its a bullshit cup, that fucks up your league season and is actually a bit of a joke. Unless you win it, which clearly we will not..now after you stag me off again I will await your apology at the end of the season when we have not won it, and wasted our time again.. this squad is just not good enough end of..

So one bad half yesterday and you're already writing off our squad.

You're a clueless piece of shit nigel and I'm not in the mood to hear your fucking bullshit

Shut the fuck up before I shut you up.

Good come back, well done...
Its a bullshit cup, that fucks up your league season and is actually a bit of a joke. Unless you win it, which clearly we will not..now after you stag me off again I will await your apology at the end of the season when we have not won it, and wasted our time again.. this squad is just not good enough end of..

By 'we' are you referring to Woolwich? because all genuine Spurs fans believe we are winning it ...

A shit and pointless bullshit cup, pictured earlier...

graham-roberts-spurs-captain-uefa-cup-1984.jpg

Kane will start from the bench, and will have to be hauled off it to save our blushes and scrape a result. We just cannot win anything without him no matter how piss poor the opposition. For proof - see all of our qualifiers against supposedly lesser opposition than this LASK team will be.

This is why he never gets a rest.

So we're writing off the new striker before he's played a single minute?

Congrats..... We have a new record.

(God forbid we get excited about seeing him played having banged on about wanting a new ST for 2 years! :roll: )

Why is everyone picking Hojbjerg? He played all 3 games over the international period and the whole game yesterday, he needs to be given a rest surely?

He didnt play all 3 games.

But I agree, he shouldn't play. Just think he will. Sissoko will be rotated with Winks.

GLC on the bench to replace Hojbjerg around the 65th minute.

So one bad half yesterday and you're already writing off our squad.

You're a clueless piece of shit nigel and I'm not in the mood to hear your fucking bullshit

Shut the fuck up before I shut you up.
Keyboard wanker, how are you going to shut me up...grow up you child..
And no I said the squad was shit before yesterday as its clearly obvious to anyone with a brain..I love how you threaten someone on a forum where you cannot do a thing just use childish words. We are all hear to give opinions grow up and accept that some people have a different one to you..

Keyboard wanker, how are you going to shut me up...grow up you child..
And no I said the squad was shit before yesterday as its clearly obvious to anyone with a brain..I love how you threaten someone on a forum where you cannot do a thing just use childish words. We are all hear to give opinions grow up and accept that some people have a different one to you..
"Anyone with a brain?"

Fuck off you complete melt.

The squad is not shit.....

Back
Top Bottom