European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter madness if he is.

The only functional left winger in the squad, chosen ahead of Grealish, and you're afraid to play him?

More like he's afraid to drop Foden, just in case he has a "moment."

The World and its dog can see our balance is shite, with a non existent goal threat from the left.

Play Gordon FFS, with Foden on the bench to replace Bellingham when he fades.

No diff to Mainoo & Wharton.

He's mourning no Rice/Phillips; but why should Rice/Wharton be any worse (esp. now Rice has morphed into a #8 for his club)?

People criticise him because he's a stubborn, boring, negative arse that is getting the absolute minimum out of some of the best players in Europe.

We should be beating the likes of Serbia and Denmark comfortably. I don't mean 3 or 4 nil. But I mean having the more of the ball, creating more chances, looking more dangerous, being the better team...
3tprlt.png

Everything Gary has said between games he been regarding "energy" and "aggression".... Nothing alluding to the crap passing, lack of creativity, lack of attacking patterns and general negative persuasion of the football.

Brexit-ball waster.

Everything Gary has said between games he been regarding "energy" and "aggression".... Nothing alluding to the crap passing, lack of creativity, lack of attacking patterns and general negative persuasion of the football.

Brexit-ball waster.
He's sooo shite. Give me Gabby Logan any day of the week.

He was about to go on some tangent about Sport and people not loving sport, when Micah Richards (of all people) tried to get it back on track by asking Rooney what he'd be saying at HT to the Croatian team.

He's sooo shite. Give me Gabby Logan any day of the week.

He was about to go on some tangent about Sport and people not loving sport, when Micah Richards (of all people) tried to get it back on track by asking Rooney what he'd be saying at HT to the Croatian team.

I mean't Gary Safegate......... :)

But yeh Linekar's been a proper twat during this tourney.

Back
Top Bottom