European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No subs looooooooooooooooool
giphy.webp

Still amazed how long it took people particularly ex footballers and journalists to realise he is an awful manager who just happens to be a good diplomat which was useful after the negative Hodgson era.

He is barely Championship level yet he is here running the national team and somehow because he beat a bunch of weak teams in the easiest draws we have ever gotten in the World Cup and Euro’s he gets away with it. His luck for draws has covered so much.

He plays players out of position when he has players that could play the role, players look unmotivated but worse than all of this he has no tactics for what happens when we have the ball other than defend. When we have the ball the players still are positionally in defence mode. Our pressing when it happens consists of 1-2 players sprinting forward with no support. The system is a mess and that is a manager issue. It only worked when we simply banged balls up to Kane and he knocked them forward to Sterling and Rashford. Basic pub football.

The FA have totally embarrassed England. Southgate should resign along with the entire FA management. If England win this and somehow win the Euro’s (they won’t) I still want this outcome.

Relegation from the nations league should have been the trigger moment; but all the fans and media said "It doesn't matter; they're just glorified friendlies..... Remember the semi & the final he got us to"....

Fuck that; ya'll were wrong.

You know a game's going shit when you're looking at a Sylvanian family canal barge on ebay for absolutely no fucking reason.

I like

I like
Not sure that anchor looks heavy enough

Back
Top Bottom