Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know why anybody is praising Tosun. He had one good aerial duel. Other than that he has been slow, dived, and should have a yellow card for like his 5 niggly fouls. Turkish league makes anybody look good.
I thought he was awful. Like a bad Rickie Lambert. All I’m seeing on here and hearing in commentary is praise for him and I’m happy I’m not the only one watching a different game!

Davies and Aurier have both had good halves and most of our players have had good or solid shifts as well. but Everton have set up to disrupt us to the play is not going to look all swanky like we'd want. Kane and Alli in particular are feeling this with both have 3 men minimum on them as soon as they get the ball.

A hot start to the second half and one or two goals more and I am content.

Davies has made one good run and covering tackle and a good corner

He was lucky with Rooney being offside as he had switched off

Not good enough

Back
Top Bottom