Everton - Spurs - Feb 3rd - 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enter Cuti Romero...
or maybe dragu
giphy.gif

Missed the game on Wednesday so well up for this one. I'm sensing Ange is on top form this week so hopefully he'll inspire us to power past a desperate Everton. They'll make it tough, but we've got more class, just need to show it.

Maddison to score today, think we need a darts smiley, so let's see it how it's supposed to be. Hoping Sarr is good to go, he just makes everything flow.

Be stunned if Everton don't stick someone in front of Vic for corners.

I wanna see one of ours in front of vic pushing them off.

Enough of this shit.

Can't keep getting mugged off by this, with every club trying it on, now
Agreed. That ridiculous decision against City has set a precedent now and if refs aren't going to protect us we need to stand up to it ourselves.

No Andre Gomes either who was excellent against us at WHL

Team likely to be :

Pickford
Godfrey - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Myko
Garner - Gueye
Young - Harrison - McNeil
DCL​
That team is ass sauce.

If we show up and play to our potential we should get 3 points. Mcneil and Harrison can be a danger though.

Vic
Porro - Romero -- VDV -- Udogie
Bentancur
Sarr -- Maddison
Kulu --- Richy --- Werner
Throw Sarr straight back in to give that midfield proper balance.

Johnson to come on again as impact sub.

Dyche-ball excitement lobotomy incoming.

Squeaky bum likelyhood = low.

Might shovel a double dose of chilli powder in my lunchtime curry to keep my colon alert.

1 - 0 to us. Bentancur scores after nutmegging Michael Oliver.

Back
Top Bottom