Everton v Spurs April 3rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

What the fuck is this match title Mick? It should be Ryan Mason's Second Stint or These Cunts won't play for Conte or something 😂
Old school - I thought I'd put when it was, who it was against and what time it started.
Then for shits and giggles - I linked in all the past results.

Only tossers could give a monkeys
nah, they are called supporters
It doesn't matter what league, what form or what state they are in

you're either in - or you support another team.

You choose.

TTID

Not going to anymore away games until the end of Season jolly up at Leeds.

I am no longer prepared to invest so much time effort and money, especially the money, in watching that absolute dross from a detached and disinterested bunch of wage thieves.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Spurs find a way.

ZERO chance we win this. Won't have the bottle for the fight up there. Best case scenario is a poxy point.

Thank fuck it's not for another fortnight. Need a break from these wasters.

It's going to go one of two ways isn't it?

We turn up, smash them off the park and paper over any cracks.

Or (the more likely)

No effort or conviction from anyone, bottle second balls and roll over for them.
If Conte’s sacked and Mason steps in, possibly the former. If Conte stays, likely the latter.

Back
Top Bottom