Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Referee's match report: "....Regarding Jordan Pickford's horrible two-footed challenge on Dele Alli: I took the view that harshest punishment for Everton and the most amenable outcome for Tottenham, would be to keep Pickford on, rather than send him off...".

Another depressing game those Woolwich wankers have had to endure!

What a cracking day. Started it meeting my gooner mate saying Poch is off and has taken us as far as he can, only for me to naturally bite and say how dare he etc etc ,he then said we'll see how stable our club is after a few days of shit stirring in the media regarding our club & OUR manager, they go a goal up via an ex goon only for him to stand up and clap the fucker, only for us to smash them 6-2 and have him wriggling in his chair. I got up, I smacked the table, I smacked the fire place that sits beneath my locals widescreen TV, I shouted come on you Spurs on my own in front of him and I gave the West Sham fans a bit of stick because it's Christmas and I thought fuck it why not you fucking inbreds!

To top it off I asked a random as I was leaving if he saw the game earlier and he said no he didn't and he's glad he didn't as he supports Chelsea. Oh dear, that fucker got an ear full of who's magic before I fled the seen with nothing more than a snarky little blue scum remark.

Perfect, perfect, perfect day, a day that makes us challengers regardless of what any joker, pessimist or goon thinks. To Dare is always to do, come on you fucking Spurs!!!

Last edited:
I absolutely love this bloke. What a top, top man I'd absolutely love it if he stays forever he's exactly what I want our club to be associated with! Heart, desire, passion, empathy, humour and drive to be the finest you can be.

Top class Mauricio and happy anniversary to you and your wife

Yeah that right there is why fans are smiling around the world.

Class act, no arrogance, ... so approachable. No wonder our players lift under his guidance.

Does anyone know what Son did with the fans after the game? It wasnt on camera but you could see Poch laughing at something being done in front of the fans and hugging Son. Almost seemed Son was hyping the poch song or something.

And btw, Merry christmas yids!
:dierpochhug:

Even when Walnutt scores the opener after we’d had a number chances, I didn’t think we’d lose this match. We were carving them up at will. That defence against Dele, Eriksen, Son and Kane they were going to be onto a hiding.

Watched it with my daughter. First goal went in and I just turned to her and said, Don't worry, we'll still win. She looked back at me and said, Yeah, I know. She has a different football childhood to mine watching Spurs that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom