F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Dembele, bit right now I think it's time to start Winks above him. He moves the ball forward with pace. Dembele often slows the game down.

Eriksen's crossing and set pieces this game and pretty much every other game I've seen him has been appalling, as much as I appreciate his significant contributions every now and then, he can be a total melt at times!
His crossing has been poor, but " his significant contributions every now and then?" Are we good when not playing with him? Is he not making alot of assists?

Utter control but the substitutions have all been incredibly suspect, Janssen had to come on to give him a chance, why risk Dembele in a game that is now dead? And Onomah? Give me a break, he is bang average, would have preferred GKN on the bench, or Edwards.

Sissoko so much better on the right.

People got the knives out so hard, they'll bleed if they backtrack.
He plays well and its total silence from the critiques.

I trust the manager. He is playing him, and that speaks volumes about his application, temperament and contribution. He will come good for us, you can see the quality in him if you care to admit it.

Im screaming for Janssen too, but judging Pochs comments, he better pull his socks up in training.

Really pleased with the whole team today. Beat Gent and Stoke and the "crisis" is forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom