F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love seeing Scott Parker there, one of my all time favourite Spurs players. Genuine guy and always put 100% in..

Also, he's Winksy's hero. If Winks turns into the player Parker was then we'll have another top class player.

BBC commentary:

"He was just offside there"
"Actually, he looked on side. Just"
"I think actually he was just a touch offside"
"I mean, maybe his foot was playing him onside, just".

All from the same person.

I've never understood why we don't sing the second bit of 'Spurs are on their way to Wembley', it's not exactly difficult to remember!!!!!

"Spurs are on their way to Wembley
Tottenham's gonna play against Genk
Thursdays are now busy
But not at White Hart Lane"

:townhmm:

Quite simply, a response is needed. No excuses. A must win.

Don't want Sissoko anywhere near the side.

-------------------------------Lloris----------------------------
------Carter-Vickers--Alderweireld--Wimmer---------
Trippier-----------------------------------------------Davies
----------------------Winks-------Wanyama---------------
N'Koudou----------------Eriksen---------------------Son
----------------------------Janssen---------------------------

Honestly, Dier needs to be dropped if he's going to play CB, CCV deserves a shot next to Toby in a back 3, which is when we play best.

We also desperately need width, which the formation will help with and Gorgeous and Sonny will provide. Dele needs to be told that before you can showboat like Ronaldinho you need to learn how to control the game, bench. Finally, Kane needs a rest, he'll be starting both Gent next week and Stoke. 4 games in row would be silly.

Edwards or KWP late on would be a bonus.

We need a win, by any means.

Pretty sure you can't start with 12 players in the FA cup?

Let's put out a decent team, we've got to take the FA-cup seriously.

Lloris
Trippier-Alderweireld-Wimmer-Davies
Winks-Dembele
Son-Eriksen-N'Koudou
Janssen
Definitely, so I think Dele and Kane have to start.
With Lincoln, Millwall and Boro definitely in the last 8, if we win tomorrow we have a roughly 50:50 chance of a quarter final draw that gives us a fairly easy pathway to the last four.

Back
Top Bottom