FA CUP 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Silly idea and I am not sure I can see any reason why they did it like that. No doubt someone will say because of Covid but again what has that got to do with it? My bank now closes at 3pm and you can’t use the counter past 2pm- Covid is apparently the reason for this as well so everyone crams into the bank at the same time! Crazy

:sonhmm:

I cant believe it. Ive lived in Wycombe most of my life (my second team and first football match i ever went to) and ive wanted a competitive game against Spurs at Adams Park my entire life. Finally its here and fucking Covid ruins it.

I live a stones throw from the ground so i think im going to go down the road matchday and welcome the Spurs coach (socially distanced of course) and find a spot on this hill and try and catch a bit of the game (well the part of the pitch you can see from the hill).

Damn 'rona!!!

Top marks for the Avi! The Day Today or BrassEye?

FA Cup fourth-round draw​

Cheltenham Town v Manchester City

Bournemouth v Crawley Town

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest

Manchester United v Liverpool

Southampton
/Shrewsbury v Woolwich

Barnsley v Norwich

Chorley v Wolves

Millwall v Bristol City

Brighton v Blackpool

Wycombe v Tottenham

Fulham
v Burnley

Sheffield United
v Plymouth

Chelsea v Luton

West Ham v Doncaster

Brentford v Leicester

Everton
v Sheffield Wednesday

Potential 11 EPL clubs in 5th round

Last edited:

FA Cup fifth-round draw​

Fulham/Burnley v Bournemouth/Crawley Town

Manchester United/Liverpool v West Ham or Doncaster

Sheffield United/Plymouth v Millwall/Bristol City

Chorley/Wolves v Southampton/Shrewsbury or Woolwich

Barnsley/Norwich v Chelsea/Luton Town

Everton/Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe/Tottenham

Swansea City/Nottingham Forest v Cheltenham Town/Manchester City

Brentford/Leicester v Brighton/Blackpool

Potential all games with an EPL winner.

Last edited:
I cant believe it. Ive lived in Wycombe most of my life (my second team and first football match i ever went to) and ive wanted a competitive game against Spurs at Adams Park my entire life. Finally its here and fucking Covid ruins it.

I live a stones throw from the ground so i think im going to go down the road matchday and welcome the Spurs coach (socially distanced of course) and find a spot on this hill and try and catch a bit of the game (well the part of the pitch you can see from the hill).

Damn 'rona!!!

Are they looking for ball boys?

So we play Wycombe on a Monday.

3 days before we play Liverpool.
Whilst it would have been better to play at the weekend, I don't know why it wasn't, but Liverpool fixture list prior to playing us almost certainly means they will be playing their first team (with little to no rotation) as the play Utd twice before playing us.

They actually have to play 4 games in 11days

Whereas we can rotate our entire team to play against Wycomb and even manage a small handful of players before this game as we play the worst team in the League.

We play 3 games in 11days

No doubt though Jose will bitch like a wounded dog, inspiring us all ahead of the fixture, filling us and the players with supreme confidence.

Just noticed that the 4th round games are scheduled for around Saturday 23th Jan.
That date comes between Sun 17th Sheff U and Thur 28 Jan when we play Liverpool.
What are the odds we are given the Monday 25th slot?
Mystic Meg.
Fecking knew it.
Sunday
5pm | Manchester United vs Liverpool | BBC One

Back
Top Bottom