FA Cup 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Knock city out and we can win the whole fucking thing
Knock them out and we will probably draw liverpool at anfield in the next round. It's just incredible our luck at times. Watched it with the kids and one of them asked who I thought we'd get. Knowing our luck man city I jokingly replied.:ange-hands-head: Hate to sound like a doom merchant but if son was playing I'd say it was 50 50. Without him I think city have to be fairly strong favourites.

FA Cup fourth-round draw​

Watford v Southampton
Blackburn Rovers v Wrexham
Bournemouth v Swansea City
West Brom v Brentford or Wolves
West Ham or Bristol City v Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
Leicester City v Hull City or Birmingham City
Sheffield Wednesday v Coventry City
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Ipswich Town v Maidstone United
Liverpool v Norwich City or Bristol Rovers
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City
Leeds United v Plymouth Argyle
Crystal Palace or Everton v Luton Town or Bolton Wanderers
Newport County or Eastleigh v Wigan Athletic or Manchester United
Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Fulham v Newcastle United

Watford vs Southampton
Blackburn vs Wrexham
Bournemouth vs Swansea
West Brom vs Brentford or Wolves
West Ham
or Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
Leicester vs Hull or Birmingham
Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry
Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Ipswich vs Maidstone
Liverpool vs Norwich or Bristol Rovers
Tottenham vs Manchester City
Leeds vs Plymouth
Crystal Palace or Everton vs Luton or Bolton
Newport or Eastleigh vs Wigan or Manchester United
Sheffield United vs Brighton
Fulham vs Newcastle

If we win max 9 other EPL sides in R5 draw
You forgot Luton

Knock them out and we will probably draw liverpool at anfield in the next round. It's just incredible our luck at times. Watched it with the kids and one of them asked who I thought we'd get. Knowing our luck man city I jokingly replied.:ange-hands-head: Hate to sound like a doom merchant but if son was playing I'd say it was 50 50. Without him I think city have to be fairly strong favourites.
Werner hat trick incoming.

Yeah, I find them alright actually. 👊

We all have people that aggravate us here though, don't we.

Not me!!!

I get on with everyone!

Happy Bill Hader GIF by HBO

I’m not too worried. They couldn’t beat us at their own back yard when we didn’t have the services of Romero, Micky, Bentancur, Sarr and Maddison.

We'll have 13 or so days rest between United and this.

Maddison, Romero and van de Ven all potentially back. Werner replacing Son in terms of killing them with pace.

It's a tough tough fixture and it's frustrating that our FA Cup run could end so soon. But we win that and the confidence we'd get from it would be huge

Our record against them has to put the shits up them. I’m very relaxed about the fixture.

Our record against them has to put the shits up them. I’m very relaxed about the fixture.

Due to mostly low block, counter attacking football...

I'm relaxed about the fixture too. Because I'm realistic on the out come. I'd be amazed if we honestly beat Man City in the cup. It'd be one hell of a result

I’m not too worried. They couldn’t beat us at their own back yard when we didn’t have the services of Romero, Micky, Bentancur, Sarr and Maddison.

Is Cutí back?

If Maddison is back and fit along with Cutí, Lolo, and Micky… plus Werner. It’s a pretty good line up. Sonny missing is a big loss.

Due to mostly low block, counter attacking football...

I'm relaxed about the fixture too. Because I'm realistic on the out come. I'd be amazed if we honestly beat Man City in the cup. It'd be one hell of a result

Who knows. Just a shame Son won’t be with us and we will have such a weak team to put out. I’m desperate to win this cup every season.

Back
Top Bottom