FA Cup 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at Blue Loon and they are adamant that the 9k fans they are going to bring to us will will swing the tie in their favour.
That means I'll be more or less sitting next to them.
Lets Go Reaction GIF by WWE

Knock them out and we will probably draw liverpool at anfield in the next round. It's just incredible our luck at times. Watched it with the kids and one of them asked who I thought we'd get. Knowing our luck man city I jokingly replied.:ange-hands-head: Hate to sound like a doom merchant but if son was playing I'd say it was 50 50. Without him I think city have to be fairly strong favourites.

If we beat City, it could easily be Woolwich next... oh wait!!

Sh!t fcuking draw.

Somebody needs to pay off our debt because we must owe a fcuking bundle.

Who knows. Just a shame Son won’t be with us and we will have such a weak team to put out. I’m desperate to win this cup every season.

I think we could play this :

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Kulusevski - Bentancur - Maddison
Johnson - Richarlison - Werner
Which considering our problems isn't so bad at all

Leeds vs Argyle might be one to watch if it's on since we'll have loanees Rodon and Phillips* on opposing teams

*Phillips was an unused sub in our 3rd round game but not cup tied due to rule 15(g)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom