FA Cup Magic - Tottenham Hotspur FC - Marine AFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a nonwin situation. We win by a lot and we get the 'well, that's how it should have happened', struggle or lose and we're a laughing stock.
It's gonna be painful or boring whichever way it swings
Oh god this is fun: Sammer, Batistuta, Jay Jay Ockcha, Walker. Lewdowski
I think we played it just right.... clearly not our entire 1st team, but with the perfect mix of PL experiences (Davies, Doherty, Alderweireld, Sissoko, Dele, Moura) mixed with some very capable squad players (Hart, Rodon, Vinicius) and throw in a couple of curve balls (Gedson, White) and I think we had the perfect balance....

Bringing on Devine (and him scoring) as well as Clarke was everything we coulda hoped to expect on FA Cup 3rd Round day against non-league opposition.

I can honestly say it's the fiurst game I've looked forward to, and genuinely enjoyed since the start of last year's lockdown!!

I'm hoping it's a fake but if not he deserves all the stick he gets.

This fella's a PE teacher..i wouldn't want somebody as stupid as this teaching my kids anything even PE.
That's obviously a troll account. Fair play tho, they're getting the job done. :roflmao:

I'm hoping it's a fake but if not he deserves all the stick he gets.

This fella's a PE teacher..i wouldn't want somebody as stupid as this teaching my kids anything even PE.
His choice of words using the words scum is a bit off, but jesus christ its just a bit of banter, people are too precious.

When you consider the language that Spurs fans chuck out about Woolwich and vice versa on Social Media this is a mountain over a mole hill.

His choice of words using the words scum is a bit off, but jesus christ its just a bit of banter, people are too precious.

When you consider the language that Spurs fans chuck out about Woolwich and vice versa on Social Media this is a mountain over a mole hill.
100% mate. I'm reading "I don't want someone who insults my football club to be a PE teacher", which leaves me speechless.

100% mate. I'm reading "I don't want someone who insults my football club to be a PE teacher", which leaves me speechless.
Ordinarily i wouldn't give a shit what he said about Spurs. But he's just played a game against us where we have helped his club financially raise more money than they've ever seen in their entire history. A bit of class and respect at this time surely.

Also he's saying he told Gareth Bale to fuck off after asking to swap shirts? You think that's appropriate. I think it's the action of a fucking cunt.

Anyway it's probably a fake account so this is all pointless until we find out if he actually posted those things.

3-0 I reckon.

We can't 'win' this game, it's really all about Marine.

Let's just turn up, be professional, respect them and make sure we don't have to involve either Kane or Son.

Oh and some much needed game time for Bale and Vinicius, a goal or two from the latter would be nice.
José ... is that you?

Ordinarily i wouldn't give a shit what he said about Spurs. But he's just played a game against us where we have helped his club financially raise more money than they've ever seen in their entire history. A bit of class and respect at this time surely.

Also he's saying he told Gareth Bale to fuck off after asking to swap shirts? You think that's appropriate. I think it's the action of a fucking cunt.

Anyway it's probably a fake account so this is all pointless until we find out if he actually posted those things.
He put laughing emoji's and smilies in his post mate, I'm sure it was just banter.

If it was even him.

As long as he turns up when it really matters who cares?

Nothing to prove here and more about air in the game lungs.

Fcuk me what do we want, a hat-trick and him busting a gut and a hamstring.
He walked about. Wouldnt say he got air in the lungs.
Were still waiting for him to turn up and look like he wants it is what im saying.

The tweet everyone is referencing is fake, clearly setup by a gooner troll. There's only a couple of other tweets on the entire account.

Here's an actual quote from Niall Cummins in a recent interview:

"I would never script it and try to get a shirt from the start, I don’t agree with that and it doesn’t sit well with me,” Cummins said.

“But I would jump at the chance if someone does it. Everyone goes on about Harry Kane, he’s the same position as me and he’s a fantastic person.

“But the one I idolise is Son. His passion and commitment to the game. Any team that I coach, that’s the sort of role model I look up to. He’s number one for me.”

All this does is confirm to me that twitter is an utter shithole.
The giveaway was the 'Bale asked to swap shirts' part. Absolutely no way that'd happen and it was the troll reaching too far.

Back
Top Bottom