FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good of Giovani to carry The Invisible Dane's burden for him through 90 minutes.

Poor lad must be exhausted after shuttling back and forth between Madrid and Barcelona, weighing up their multi-million pound offers

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Tanganga - Sanchez - Sessegnon
Lo Celso - Skipp - Winks
Lamela - Parrott - Son
3-0

Lamela
Son x2

Looking forward to this. Going with my lad.

Pissing down, gale blowing - only for the hardcore. very few tourists. Proper cup replay..

Want to see us hungry and motivated - Jose will put out the team he feels can get the job done. Hope there a no more injuries.

I want to win something. Hope the players do

COYS

Pathetic, might as well just sell the entire youth academy. If you don't give youth players a chance at home against a Championship side who probably aren't that bothered about the result, you never will. Mourinho has been worse than ever thought he could be, it's George Graham all over again. He can fuck off in the Summer.

Or, he’s taking the game seriously and wants to make sure we go through as he see’s the FA Cup as a trophy we should be taking serious to try and get the “no silverware” monkey off our back?

I partially agree with you but this is no comparison to the man in the raincoat days.

ARGEN-TINA
ARGEN-TINA
ARGEN-TINA
D867251-C-103-A-4327-9-B09-3-DA1-AB302922.jpg

8-E60-C89-C-67-C1-47-E7-BE4-B-929-AD1-EA6961.jpg

Two observations from the 1st half

1) Verts has huge feet

2) Fletcher for Middlesbrough has the smallest forehead in the history of mankind

Not sure why everyone was sweating over the second half.
Always disappointing to concede a goal, but that happens.

If people have switched their major concern to winning without a clean sheet or losing 1-0 to the best team on the planet as opposed to getting hammered by Brighton, then we must be doing something right.

Yes Sanchez had a mare and we wasted chances to put the game to bed, but it’s like people sit there with their fingers in the keyboard waiting for them to score so they can write “typical Spurs!!!” as soon as it happens.

I wasn’t at all concerned about them getting another, they did very little all game, and we were comfortable minus our own sloppiness at times.
They had one shot on target second half and it was the goal, and we should have had seven so hardly a major catastrophe.

I love the way people say “if my Aunty had bollocks” when we should have drawn against Liverpool.......but win a game and it’s all “they could have scored!!!!!!!”

On to Southampton, winning feels good to me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom