FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is gutting for Sess.

He shouldn't be doing anything for a living in a place, where tens of thousands of people are watching his smallest mistake. Let alone pro sports.

I don't know what Son's position is anymore in this squad. Roaming around the middle of the pitch with no real purpose. He hardly makes any runs anymore, always looking for the pass back to him around the 18 yard box.
He looks completely lost out there at times

He stopped playing on the side for years. His bad form + no quality passes from the midfield are making it even worse. I miss the time when he dribbled through multiple players as a winger.

It's staggering, I always swayed to the idea we had a few moaners more. Probably not.
Yes, there's a lot of whining but I feel it's proportional to our woes.

Quality wingbacks are absolutely necessary for the Conte system. Either get him his wingbacks or let’s move on!

We could have Neymar, Messi and Mbappe as our front 3 and we'd still be shit because Conte relies so heavily on his wingbacks and we seem to have some of the worst in the premiership.

Not buying that crap tonight.......

He could player wingers there and he's gone with the conservative option of Sess and the 'safe' option of Doherty.

I don't know what Son's position is anymore in this squad. Roaming around the middle of the pitch with no real purpose. He hardly makes any runs anymore, always looking for the pass back to him around the 18 yard box.
He looks completely lost out there at times
Kulu should be the one roaming around. At least they he would have son to aim for. Son is not the creative play maker.

Why is everyone riding Sess? For a couple bad crosses?

Spock Encerio GIF

Back
Top Bottom