FA cup - The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester, SUN 10/01/16 = 16-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

poch never plays his strongest 11 in the fa cup though.
The winner of the replay with Leicester gets a short trip to a League 1 bottom feeder in the 4th round. The weekend league game afterward is at Sunderland. If he doesn't play a strong team in the replay under these circumstances then you're right; he never will.

EDIT: NM, the league game is Palace, not Sunderland. Even so, we have to seize this.

I was thinking its going to be chelsea but nope a trip to Colchester
General sale I reckon mate. Weeks notice on a tuesday night. 3300 allocation.
they only can fit about 10k in the ground.
so we will probably only get what, about 1000 tickets?
Plenty of Yids in Colchester.
General sale you reckon? That'll be handy. I've only got about 50 points
:pochfacepalm:
You guys are hilarious... you do know we've got a replay at Leicester to come FIRST... how arrogant ARE some Spurs fans? ...talk about asking for it!
I'm gonna send in my Semi-Final application in the morning. .. bound to be loads of other Yids who will want a ticket, and I imagine the LP cut off will be ridiculously high... what with the Europa League Cup final to think of as well.. so best get in there early!!!!

I'm surprised nobody started the Colchester v Spurs Match Fred yet...!!

fucking ONE game at a time, eh lads?

You guys are hilarious... you do know we've got a replay at Leicester to come FIRST... how arrogant ARE some Spurs fans? ...talk about asking for it!
I'm gonna send in my Semi-Final application in the morning. .. bound to be loads of other Yids who will want a ticket, and I imagine the LP cut off will be ridiculously high... what with the Europa League Cup final to think of as well.. so best get in there early!!!!

My post was regards the Leicester game...

200.gif

I was talking about Leicester. Calm down sunshine

I'm gonna wait until we're 1-0 up and start my first Fred that way I think

No chance of a shock for the big boys in the next round so would be great to get there and get through Colchester. But we will have to take one game at a time. We have Leicester and Sunderland in the league before then.

Was hoping for Ipswich.. settle for Colchester! Alright stadium.. went to a Spurs XI pre season a couple years back.

Was all set up to go to the replay but I'm away with work for a few days, at kickoff I'll be somewhere under the Channel... not even going anywhere nice!

I do hope we take this one seriously, it would be nice for us to field a strong team with not too many fixtures around it. The added incentive of a good draw for the fourth round may improve the chances of this happening...

Back
Top Bottom