Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did well at Juve? Doing what?

Buying 20+ players per season, keeping the good signings renting the rest out? How many games had Romero for Juve? None as he was a pig in a poke signing.

It's not hard doing that. What's hard is having a 80%+ success rate. Knda what Levy is looking for.
9years on the trot juve won the league that's got to suggest some success at a squad level would it not. Again has levy bought somone in who is identical to himself or is he really in charge? You've already stated he brought in lots of players at juve..... Suggests he is now working to an entirely different agenda.

9years on the trot juve won the league that's got to suggest some success at a squad level would it not. Again has levy bought somone in who is identical to himself or is he really in charge? You've already stated he brought in lots of players at juve..... Suggests he is now working to an entirely different agenda.
Seems like a different singer having to use the same old tatty song sheet...

Think it's very different than work at Spurs.

First he worked in the biggest team in Italy, his transfers policy consists in offer a contract for players that would be avaliable for free. It was easy for Juve as they could offer a lot of money, Champions League football and the title in Serie A.

Second, the other part of the policy was to rail smallest Serie A clubs and get the promising players from them. Again, easy for Juve cause the first.

He won't replicate this heres as we can see with Kessie already. We can't offer good money cause we have a greddy cunt owner. We can't offer UCL at the momento and we can't compete for the title. We are miles behind Juve in this scenario of atracting players.

Also, if he wants to replicate part of the Juve model he can't go buying fucking Serie A players, they are unproven in the PL, the risk is so much higher and we are paying 30 million for a out of service Kulusevski that almost 100% won't fit the PL.

this dodgy twat is doing Juventus favours by taking all the deadwood after they spent big money on Vlahovic.

When Conte and Paradodgy leave we will be stuck with the 2 deadwood Juve players trying to flog them.

But had we pushed earlier in the month, missing out would be OK.

It really wouldn't though... The narrative would just be "should have bought him in the summer" instead.....

(See: Vlahovic...... Even though Florentina refused his rumoured pricetag when Atletico offered it back then.)

Think it's very different than work at Spurs.

First he worked in the biggest team in Italy, his transfers policy consists in offer a contract for players that would be avaliable for free. It was easy for Juve as they could offer a lot of money, Champions League football and the title in Serie A.

Second, the other part of the policy was to rail smallest Serie A clubs and get the promising players from them. Again, easy for Juve cause the first.

He won't replicate this heres as we can see with Kessie already. We can't offer good money cause we have a greddy cunt owner. We can't offer UCL at the momento and we can't compete for the title. We are miles behind Juve in this scenario of atracting players.

Also, if he wants to replicate part of the Juve model he can't go buying fucking Serie A players, they are unproven in the PL, the risk is so much higher and we are paying 30 million for a out of service Kulusevski that almost 100% won't fit the PL.
Actually he brought in a huge amount of players and he did it cheaply but juve were prepared higher wages. He also did bring in some stars on Big fees - again what he did he did well. I think the trophy laden cabinet in turin tells that story. But yes he won't be able to that here. Levy has spent every last penny and we will, or should I say levy will now bargain every last penny be it transfer fees of wages.

I'm afraid you've almost argued my point. He won't be able to do what he did - because levy won't give him the money because levy won't invest and the club no longer have any.

All the players conte and he may want will never agree to join based on levys budgets.

There's this as evidence of how the board works...

FKOskudXsAM_DYc
This is a tough one to read. I've been dutifully informed that all the players brought in are exactly what the respective managers have wanted and in no way does it reflect on Levy/board. It's all on the manager they say.

==========

This Paratici guy is showing himself to be more than a disappointment. As suggested by his history and our recent 'business' and player/club interests it seems that he's nothing more than a Mendes' shill and all of our activities are based around clubs that have done similarly.

My prediction of this guy lasting 18 months before we hear about this current fall guy's gardening leave still stands.

Guess we should give him the next 48 hours to see if he does deliver anything but i think it looks increasingly clear he is absolutely fucking useless. Gollini terrible, Emerson poor, Gil possibly farmed out for 18 months, Gattuso fiasco, Nuno and 4 weeks chasing a load of old chuff this window. Fair play on delivering Conte. As much as i dont want to scapegoat another employee so Levy avoids the flak again i'm not sure he warrants another summer.

Guess we should give him the next 48 hours to see if he does deliver anything but i think it looks increasingly clear he is absolutely fucking useless. Gollini terrible, Emerson poor, Gil possibly farmed out for 18 months, Gattuso fiasco, Nuno and 4 weeks chasing a load of old chuff this window. Fair play on delivering Conte. As much as i dont want to scapegoat another employee so Levy avoids the flak again i'm not sure he warrants another summer.
In the cold light of day , when you read through that is it any surprise you feel any optimism drain from your body. Doesn’t look like this guy is up to it

I’ve been calm this window up until now but not any more. This bloke is a fucking disgrace. He has had a month and hasn’t completed a single deal in or out. He’s had since 1 July to sort shit out yet appears to have done absolutely fuck all.

Back
Top Bottom