Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spending £30m on an average player is a huge problem and youth doesn’t mean other clubs will give us our money back. Do you think anyone will give us our money back for Sessegnon?

Yes - a fit Sessegnon [21] is an exciting prospect - even for the whinners

£30m on an average player? that's the going rate, if you think Kulu is average prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

Starting from scratch for him. He'd have to make a load of changes and wait to see that bear fruit.

With Mbappe and Poch both leaving for Real, Messi and Di Maria getting old, crocked Ramos and a dodgy board that focuses more on star power than football sense, there's not a lot of professional satisfaction to be had at PSG.

Poch was practically begging to come back.

He already got to bring in many of his personal favourites in just half a season, I'm sure he'd like to build on that and see the fruits of his labour before leaving. It's not like he's getting a call from Real Madrid.

We pay Conte an absolute fortune, and I don't doubt that Paratici gets a pretty penny too.

Not alot of professional satisfaction at playing football manager in real life?

If psg want him. He will go.

Nope

So an article putting 0+0 together, mentioning the 'last year' talks, and coming up with nonsense.

I would say 'PSG after him apparently' off the back of that article is a bit of a stretch no?

or you're just maintaining your post count by making random comments with absolutely no reference until someone questions it, thus allowing you to increase your post count further.

I'm just going to bring in Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante and bid thee farewell.
Footmercato is pure clickbait trash. They've never ever come up with a scoop. It's all absolute bollocks written by dudes who only watch footy highlights

LeParisien LeParisien Bonjour Monsieur, how do I make my French pals understand I don't give deux merdes about their shitty clickbait articles about putain PSG lining up a move for el genioso Fabio? They're all at it...PSG 'fans' obvs, Lens fans, OL fans, even frigging Sochaux fans 😂

Back
Top Bottom