Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The king's son in law

The Parker Bowles's have very strong connections to the area around the Spurs Training Ground (Hotspur Way). They owned Forty Hall, which is just up the road and physically connected to the training ground.

S3daEtS.png

...and the Bowles's owned Myddleton House too. Both Forty Hall and Myddleton House are excellent places to visit, if you like that kind of thing, as are Capel Manor Gardens (nice mini zoo for the kids, too).

Last edited:
The Parker Bowles's have very strong connections to the area around the Spurs Training Ground (Hotspur Way). They owned Forty Hall, which is just up the road and physically connected to the training ground.

S3daEtS.png

...and the Bowles's owned Myddleton House too. Both Forty Hall and Myddleton House are excellent places to visit, if you like that kind of thing, as are Capel Manor Gardens (nice mini zoo for the kids, too).
My friend used to be TPBs roommate at university. He says camilla was extemly warm and generous, dropping off gifts regularly. Maybe they could buy out ENIC? :)

OWEN GOAL

Love Island fans are all saying the same thing as Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma and Luca wear Tottenham shirts​

LOVE ISLAND fans are all saying the same thing after Gemma Owen was snapped wearing a Tottenham shirt.
Michael Owen's daughter, 19, and boyfriend Luca Bish sported Spurs kits and footie lovers have compared their failure to win the TV show to the 'bottlejob' club.
Fans are having a hoot on social media as they compare the couple's runners up position with Tottenham's fortunes
Fans are having a hoot on social media as they compare the couple's runners up position with Tottenham's fortunes
Owen wore the shirt for boyfriend Luca who supports Tottenham
Gemma had hers customised with her famous Dad's number
The pair came runners-up on the popular ITV dating show.
And ODDSbible tweeted the photo with the caption: "No wonder Gemma and Luca bottled the Love Island final."
Supporters ridiculed the couple, with many jokingly suggesting the combo is a perfect one with Tottenham notorious for failing to win trophies - with their most recent success coming in 2008.
A social media user wrote: "Omg no wonder!!! Doesn’t even surprise me he was always salty an never funny, how she even in that shirt. She looks uncomfortable."

Another commented: "Bruv, it makes total sense mate. It's in the blood of the Lilly whites."

One savagely added: "No wonder this guy was insecure about anything and everything. Typical Spurs fan."

In the full video on Bish's TikTok channel, Owen looks like she wants things wrapped up quickly.

A fan stated: "No way she’s doing this to her dad."

Dad Michael enjoyed a stellar career that saw him play for Liverpool, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Manchester United and Stoke City.

While the show was airing, the England international-turned-pundit admitted that he refused to watch Gemma take part in any challenges.

Bish asked Gemma to be his girlfriend last month - with a massively lavish ceremony.

The 23-year-old fishmonger put on a show even the villa producers would struggle to replicate - with candles, roses and Cartier gifts.

The shirt wearing antics come amid Tottenham's strong start to their Premier League campaign, winning five and drawing two of their opening seven games.

They sit third in the table, one point below leaders Woolwich.

They are also second in their Champions League group.

Last edited:

OWEN GOAL

Love Island fans are all saying the same thing as Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma and Luca wear Tottenham shirts​

LOVE ISLAND fans are all saying the same thing after Gemma Owen was snapped wearing a Tottenham shirt.
Michael Owen's daughter, 19, and boyfriend Luca Bish sported Spurs kits and footie lovers have compared their failure to win the TV show to the 'bottlejob' club.
Fans are having a hoot on social media as they compare the couple's runners up position with Tottenham's fortunes's runners up position with Tottenham's fortunes
Gemma had hers customised with her famous Dad's number's number
The pair came runners-up on the popular ITV dating show.
And ODDSbible tweeted the photo with the caption: "No wonder Gemma and Luca bottled the Love Island final."
Supporters ridiculed the couple, with many jokingly suggesting the combo is a perfect one with Tottenham notorious for failing to win trophies - with their most recent success coming in 2008.
A social media user wrote: "Omg no wonder!!! Doesn’t even surprise me he was always salty an never funny, how she even in that shirt. She looks uncomfortable."

Another commented: "Bruv, it makes total sense mate. It's in the blood of the Lilly whites."

One savagely added: "No wonder this guy was insecure about anything and everything. Typical Spurs fan."

In the full video on Bish's TikTok channel, Owen looks like she wants things wrapped up quickly.

A fan stated: "No way she’s doing this to her dad."

Dad Michael enjoyed a stellar career that saw him play for Liverpool, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Manchester United and Stoke City.

While the show was airing, the England international-turned-pundit admitted that he refused to watch Gemma take part in any challenges.

Bish asked Gemma to be his girlfriend last month - with a massively lavish ceremony.

The 23-year-old fishmonger put on a show even the villa producers would struggle to replicate - with candles, roses and Cartier gifts.

The shirt wearing antics come amid Tottenham's strong start to their Premier League campaign, winning five and drawing two of their opening seven games.

They sit third in the table, one point below leaders Woolwich.

They are also second in their Champions League group.
Oh what a surprise...another negative story about Spurs posted by you.

Milan Majstorović is not yet a notable person/player but just in case...

Dinamo Moscow youngster Milan Majstorovic has revealed that he would love to play for Tottenham one day, having been a fan since he was a young child.

Dinamo have paid Vojvodina £1m to sign the teenager, who will actually make the transfer in 2023, and the centre-back will be looking to make a quick impression.

Given his young age, Majstorovic likely grew up watching Tottenham at the height of the Mauricio Pochettino era, pushing for Premier League titles and making the Champions League final.

Even Majstorovic himself admits how unusual it is for him to be a Spurs fan, but he spoke of his association with the team from his childhood days.

He also revealed that he dreams of plying his trade in the Premier League, with Vidic and Ivanovic having been role models of his – both playing in his natural centre-back role.

It remains to be seen whether the relatively unheard-of youngster is able to achieve his dream, but the £1m starlet certainly talks a good game.

He told MetaRatings: “Vidic and (ex-Chelsea star Branislav) Ivanovic are great role models. My dream is to go to a top league thanks to Dinamo.

“I think that this is where I can become an excellent defender. But if we talk about a specific league, I really like the English Premier League. The English style of play suits me.

“It would be great to end up at Tottenham. I have been following Spurs since childhood. And yes, I understand that not many people support this club. But I liked them.”

Given his young age, Majstorovic likely grew up watching Tottenham at the height of the Mauricio Pochettino era, pushing for Premier League titles and making the Champions League final.
If you didn't wake up feeling old, I bet you do now!

There was a similar post just above this one ....yet you singled only out this one

One post is a tweet of 2 people wearing Spurs shirts.

Your post is an article taking the piss out of Spurs.......

..........Are you really incapable of reading something before you post it and thinking "Hmmmm perhaps Spurs fans won't want to read this crap"?

(No doubt your reply will contain some form of dumb retort along the lines of "well, you don't have to read it"; as if one knows the content of something before they've read it...... )

One post is a tweet of 2 people wearing Spurs shirts.

Your post is an article taking the piss out of Spurs.......

..........Are you really incapable of reading something before you post it and thinking "Hmmmm perhaps Spurs fans won't want to read this crap"?

(No doubt your reply will contain some form of dumb retort along the lines of "well, you don't have to read it"; as if one knows the content of something before they've read it...... )
Yawn.
I have a feeling that you are closely related to Archibald&Crooks at SC.

I know everyone except you is a dumb-ass in this world. It must feel good to be so smart that you're the only one who's "understood" :cool:
But humor apparently isn't your strongest point

Once again multiple people call you out and you evade the issue by making it about me....

Of course you were just being funny all along.

[Insert smug emoji for no good reason.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom