Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Simon Mayo is a spurs fan.

Apparently he has been trolled by Matt Damon and Tom Hanks ( greengrass director of Bourne/Capitan Phillips put them up to it) whilst interviewing them.

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Simon Mayo is a spurs fan.

Apparently he has been trolled by Matt Damon and Tom Hanks ( greengrass director of Bourne/Capitan Phillips put them up to it) whilst interviewing them.

There are other Spurs-supporting actors/directors who come on the show and troll him as well (though I think they've all been mentioned). Mayo supporting Spurs comes up every few months and Kermode has no idea what to say.

The train driver the other week when we played Palace gave out as the train pulled into Euston " ....please make sure you take all your belongings, have a nice day, and here's to 3 pts for the Spurs this afternoon " Oh, and Emma Bunton

ahem... might I point you in the direction of this one as well;

http://www.mehstg.com/fans.htm

It is by far a more accurate, detailed compilation, and the only one worth getting your information from...

(due in no small part to the fact that I'm on that one, and not the topspurs shambles of a cobbled together, ill-researched nonsense of a Z-list!!)
:holtbytongue:
leslie phillips and Jah Wobble. it dont get better than that.

Does that stupid effing old retrobate Bruce Forsythe count. I read once he would go to the Lane one week then Highbury the next cos he supported both North London clubs. Now you could I suppose be lenient cos of his age, but no mercy to be shown please.

The guy who won the award for best screenplay (for Philomena) and was up on the stage giving a speech with Steve Coogan, is also a Spurs fan. He's my mates Dad! Has a season ticket at WHL I believe.

Correct

adele-3_1490984a.jpg

She even writes her own songs, much respect

Last edited:
Does that stupid effing old retrobate Bruce Forsythe count. I read once he would go to the Lane one week then Highbury the next cos he supported both North London clubs. Now you could I suppose be lenient cos of his age, but no mercy to be shown please.

that was the done thing in his youth. i dont think he prefers one over the other mind.

Back
Top Bottom