Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flannerz said:
Derek in Eastenders

acf91d7ea5e911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Donal Logue, Canadian actor who was in the TV series "Grounded For Life" and the movie Tao of Steve, is an avid Spurs supporter. I also believe TV host Jerry Springer also supports Spurs.

Jay Ban said:
Donal Logue, Canadian actor who was in the TV series "Grounded For Life" and the movie Tao of Steve, is an avid Spurs supporter. I also believe TV host Jerry Springer also supports Spurs.

Seriously?! I fucking love Donal Logue... Terriers was a great show.

yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

I'm happy with that... Pg. 2 Post #33 of the thread... (of COURSE I counted!) anything less would've been over-expectancy bordering on narcissism...

Cheers for the 'shout out' yiddo2786!!

RexBibendi said:
Flannerz said:
Derek in Eastenders

acf91d7ea5e911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Strangely one of the most surprising of the lot... saw him on Soccer am the season before last (?) I had him down for West Ham/Millwall/Gooner ALL the way!!! Can't judge a book I guess!

Oh, and can I add Mike Ashley & Derek Llambias to the mix... (on a par with Richard Littlejohn in terms of popularity, but they all count!)

Whenever someone typed Peter Cook and Bob Marley, this thread should've been locked. Can't be beat. Especially as the most famous (and the only ever scary) goon ever is bin Laden.

Flannerz said:
1882 said:
Strangely one of the most surprising of the lot... saw him on Soccer am the season before last (?) I had him down for West Ham/Millwall/Gooner ALL the way!!! Can't judge a book I guess!
It was only on Soccer AM I saw he was a Spurs fan. He was in favour of Stratford though :bmj:

Closet West Ham, clearly!!!!

Has Ronnie Barker been mentioned yet? He made his character Norman Fletcher in Porridge a Spurs fan because of his own fervent support. The tiny one's a Palace fan though.

ollieXcore said:
Has Ronnie Barker been mentioned yet? He made his character Norman Fletcher in Porridge a Spurs fan because of his own fervent support. The tiny one's a Palace fan though.

Who, Nookie Bear?? Oh, the other tiny Palace fan!!!

Never knew that about 'Fletch' though...

Flannerz said:
Wiley called us Tottenham Hotspurs on twitter :bmj:

I think he's a fan not a supporter.
He also claims to love East London and be 'repping Bow' so why not support Wet Spam or even Millwall.

Ramsingh said:
Flannerz said:
Wiley called us Tottenham Hotspurs on twitter :bmj:

I think he's a fan not a supporter.
He also claims to love East London and be 'repping Bow' so why not support Wet Spam or even Millwall.
I'm from West London, doesn't mean I should support Chelsea. :troll:

Back
Top Bottom