Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's never Adele??? Looks nothing like her.
ss.png

:mourthumb:

21-CFAA79-CB08-4330-8683-AE667-A092-DB3.jpg

ding dong......probably already mentioned :thumbdown:
I knew about the original Sir Les. Tragic about his late wife who killed herself by pouring drain cleaning acid over herself and drinking the acid as well. So sad that she suffered so much and so sad that a man who has given such pleasure to others had to go through that.

I knew about the original Sir Les. Tragic about his late wife who killed herself by pouring drain cleaning acid over herself and drinking the acid as well. So sad that she suffered so much and so sad that a man who has given such pleasure to others had to go through that.

Jeeeezussss!!!

Bless her.

The only thing that made me smile after that awful performance today - watching Tipping Point and Paul Merton is asked who signed Tanguy for a club record. He replies Newcastle (shame he wasn't right!). So when Ben Shepherd tells him the right answer, he says, "that's who I support!"
:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom