Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

urgh

total embarrassment

r8AvMZ4OinQ.jpg

It still blows my mind given our night in Amsterdam that we don't sing Three Little Birds. But when new songs seem to be generated by the club DJ is it any fucking surprise?
It could've be our 'Poznan' ...given the circumstances and reasons why Man City do theirs!
But that shop has sailed now...
It would confuse the tourists in the crowd, as most of them probably only noticed we existed ONCE we got to the CL final... They backed the wrong horse that night!

When they started singing that I knew we'd win. Lol they might as well have conceded
...which is probably why it's best avoided!! Way too smug for us!

To he fair, having Bob Marley as a fan pretty much blows every other clubs' Celeb fans out of the water!!!

I'll see your Matt Lucas, Jack Whitehall, Alex Brooker, Alan Davies, Jeremy Corbyn Piers Morgan...
...and raise you a BOB MARLEY...

I WIN!

You can stick your Idris Elba, Colin Firth AND Prince Harry in there too.... I STILL WIN!

To he fair, having Bob Marley as a fan pretty much blows every other clubs' Celeb fans out of the water!!!

I'll see your Matt Lucas, Jack Whitehall, Alex Brooker, Alan Davies, Jeremy Corbyn Piers Morgan...
...and raise you a BOB MARLEY...

I WIN!

You can stick your Idris Elba, Colin Firth AND Prince Harry in there too.... I STILL WIN!
Oh its the celebrity fan nuke. No doubt it ends it, at a NLD bunch of away fans started singing 'We've got Bob Marley, you've got Bin Laden!" Was hillarous.🤣

Back
Top Bottom