Fan Loyalty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_m608vkevM71qeznsdo4_250.gif

[edit]You have made an enemy of me, Agisao.[/edit]

So the first time around I understood why the thread turned into a .gif fest, it was a badly-done highlights website with little English commentary and Spurs-related content. But this is a chap who's asked for some project research without begging, this thread has turned into needless bullying for the sake of it, jumping on the coattails of a previous thread when it was original and quite funny. Poor form, chaps

ollieXcore said:
So the first time around I understood why the thread turned into a .gif fest, it was a badly-done highlights website with little English commentary and Spurs-related content. But this is a chap who's asked for some project research without begging, this thread has turned into needless bullying for the sake of it, jumping on the coattails of a previous thread when it was original and quite funny. Poor form, chaps

Or, it is a person with no history here just using the forum for their own means. If it were a regular user I am 100% sure the reaction would be different although if it were Maria I KNOW people would ask for tits first. :crouch:

parklanephil said:
ollieXcore said:

Or, it is a person with no history here just using the forum for their own means. If it were a regular user I am 100% sure the reaction would be different although if it were Maria I KNOW people would ask for tits first. :crouch:
A Reading Festival forum I used to be on was very fierce towards newcomers, only few persevered and we got a reputation as a bunch of unfriendly bastards, the result of which was the community got a bit stale and eventually dried out completely.

I realise this guy probably wouldn't have ever posted here again anyway (only maybe to say thank you for responses), but it was a pretty harmless ask that's gonna help his work, not a Woolwich-supporting troll. Just seems a tad OTT and might get us seen as a bunch of caged, grumpy rhinos ready to charge at anyone who irks us slightly.

ollieXcore said:
parklanephil said:
ollieXcore said:

A Reading Festival forum I used to be on was very fierce towards newcomers, only few persevered and we got a reputation as a bunch of unfriendly bastards, the result of which was the community got a bit stale and eventually dried out completely.

I realise this guy probably wouldn't have ever posted here again anyway (only maybe to say thank you for responses), but it was a pretty harmless ask that's gonna help his work, not a Woolwich-supporting troll. Just seems a tad OTT and might get us seen as a bunch of caged, grumpy rhinos ready to charge at anyone who irks us slightly.
akcod2.jpg
;-)

Back
Top Bottom