Fantasy PL 2019-20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Who is Raz M and why the fuck have they got Aubameyang in their team? That's clearly not in the spirit of our league and no self-respecting Spurs fan should have a Woolwich cunt in their team.
Full inquiry needed! He now has Aubameyang captain and no spurs players in his team. And i'm not just saying that because i'm about to drop out of top 10 behind him :parker:

RocketRonny RocketRonny END HIM :lamelaaghh:

I'm having a dreadful season. My gambles in early season went badly (max aarons, maupay and some spurs players). trying to overhaul the squad but it's taking too long, pkus Sterling and Aguero aren't really delivering enough this season
The problem with Pep's City players is he drops/rotates them quite frequently, not so much this season but B. Silva and D. Silva were rarely on the pitch together, in the first season he played Jesus at lot, doesn't anymore so Aguero is at least a starter these days when fit.

He got substituted before they conceded. I got really lucky with that... and Tomori not playing.
Yeah I've got him in aswell this round, replacing Robertson who's got 1 point hehe.

I just managed to bring in Son for Barnes and I'm gonna give Kane one more game to justify his 10.8 m tag. Otherwise I'm gonna be forced to replace him.

Funny. Current world chess #1 and possibly the greatest chess player of all time was also last weekend up to #3 in the overall top scores for all of the Fantasy Premier League.

Funny. Current world chess #1 and possibly the greatest chess player of all time was also last weekend up to #3 in the overall top scores for all of the Fantasy Premier League.
Thought this was going to be some joke about Totti :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom