Fantasy Premier League 2012-13 (£50 prize)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HAVE WE BANNED THE GOONER FUCKS YET?

Also I still haven't used my wildcard and I think its too late to do so. Couldn't figure out how to do it. This is my first time doing this stuff. Also have not had a single United, Chelsea, Woolwich, or West Ham player in my team at any point (except for the few days between when Ba was sold and when I transferred him, or unless you count Lukaku). BASK IN MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.
You can still use your wildcard. Just do as many transfers as you like and there'll be an option to Use Wildcard. Use it and your transfers will be free.

My first time playing fantasy league, started off at position 300 something for the first few weeks until I got to grips with it, finished 166th and majority of those were above average scores. It's mine to lose next season ;)

Finished 107

edit: mixed in there was a solid month back when Bale was injured or suspended when I forgot to adjust my lineup and still had him in at captain.

Okay, I'm 147 right now... can we eject everyone that ever used woolwich players so I can say my position is much higher than that? PLEEEEAAAASE?

Back
Top Bottom