Favourite current players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier, for not letting us down once so far this season.

I thought about long and hard, and I just can't cut it down to 5.
Simpler to list the ones I want out - Hugo, Ndombele, Dier.
Hugo has been a good servant and leader for Spurs for 11 years. Yes, I know, his performances faltered a bit towards the end but he's still a respected Spurs player; so it was a bit odd to use this thread to express your dislike for him (and Dier) as if he's among your least favorite players.
PS! I am not against those players leaving Spurs though :)

Last edited:
impossible to list 5 from this current team as they are all so good which is absolute madness as it used to be hard to name any more than Kane and Son last season!

Hugo has been a good servant and leader for Spurs for 11 years. Yes, I know, his performances faltered a bit over the towards the end but he's still a respected Spurs player; so it was a bit odd to use this thread to express your dislike for him (and Dier) as if he's among your least favorite players.
Yes, sorry, it was a bit of a cheap shot.
I think that what we have now is such a breath of fresh air compared to the last few seasons and I got a bit carried away.
Sorry My Bad GIF by chuber channel

Back
Top Bottom