Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading the games people got with his name made me want to have a bit of fun with his name as well:

Rather simple could be done much better:

(made a simple paint drawing can't share images here yet)

Ll = the legs of a footballer
o= a football
r= motion of the football
e= football spinning
n= Goal
T= player celebrating with arms out the sides
e= strong arm (or any other suggestions?)

could probably be done way better.

anyway the obvious pun with a tall guy with LL in his name should probably be related to
stilts.

Regarding the deal itself and if he's suitable. In addition to what many have said it should also be noted: both Llorente & Pochettino were formed by Bielsa as players

Last edited:
I think Sweden is more represented by the likes of Tim Bergling, Alesso, Sebastian Ingrosso or Axel Hedfors, in their many different names and guises.

I think the view of ABBA is purely an indicator of a lack of knowledge, rather than a representative. No different to Liverpool being represented by The Beatles, or Manchester by Oasis

You forgot Swedish House Mafia

Reading the games people got with his name made me want to have a bit of fun with his name as well:

Rather simple could be done much better:

(made a simple paint drawing can't share images here yet)

Ll = the legs of a footballer
o= a football
r= motion of the football
e= football spinning
n= Goal
T= player celebrating with arms out the sides
e= strong arm (or any other suggestions?)

could probably be done way better.

anyway the obvious pun with a tall guy with LL in his name should probably be related to
stilts.

Regarding the deal itself and if he's suitable. In addition to what many have said it should also be noted: both Llorente & Pochettino were formed by Bielsa as players

Haha wtf is this?

He has played for Bielsa which must have been a big thing for Poch, he physically and technically brilliant & getting from under Chelsea's noses makes it even better

Wouldn't have screamed for him at the start of the season but if Kane gets injured I'd be confident with Llorente coming in

Good all around fit and look forward to see what he can do for us

He's kind of a less flashy version of the Rafa transfer years back. Veteran player with experience winning titles.

The only risk is if his hunger for it is still there at 32. If we get the player he was for Swansea last year this season and next he'll be a top class buy. Just depends on how he's feeling at this stage in his career but I'm optimistic we'll get at least one good year out of him

He has played for Bielsa which must have been a big thing for Poch, he physically and technically brilliant & getting from under Chelsea's noses makes it even better

Wouldn't have screamed for him at the start of the season but if Kane gets injured I'd be confident with Llorente coming in

Good all around fit and look forward to see what he can do for us

That sums it up for me; if Kane gets injured, I'd be confident Llorente could fill the position well

Be good to see him in cup/already won games as early sub too

Back
Top Bottom