Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This would be a fantastic signing as this guy is an upgrade on Jansen and has a lot of experience at winning trophies. It would also piss of Chelsea :)

69176.jpg

:ledleylick:

I'm serious when I say anytime he's out I'm immediately voting him in. One of the reasons why I like TFC is the lack of ITK attention seeking idiots like him.

Have to admit though wouldn't it be funny if Daniel Levy opened a real account on here and started giving some real info. SC would go mental, we would have the actual real ITK.

Have to admit though wouldn't it be funny if Daniel Levy opened a real account on here and started giving some real info. SC would go mental, we would have the actual real ITK.
True ITK I don't have a problem with. But Walt and his ilk's "guessing" is straight up not wanted.

True ITK I don't have a problem with. But Walt and his ilk's "guessing" is straight up not wanted.

There are few if any real ITK's, can't imagine Levy and Poch having guys next to them posting little hints on football forums, I know a huge amount about my company that I could leak, I ain't ever gonna do it (not anything illegal just confidential) because it wouldn't be right.

Yeah, "real ITK" leak to the press because they want to control the narrative, put pressure on agents or clubs, etc - information is a tool for them.

They sure as fuck aren't leaking to random fan websites with no influence. Why waste valuable information there?

Worried in the sense that it means nothing else will happen.
:avbshock:

But we are probably waiting for them to nail down the Bony signing before we pull the trigger.
I dont really expect anyone else to be honest , didnt poch say 4 new signings , think Llorente would make it 4 excluding gazzaniga
I was thinking more along the lines of Bony failing his medical and the whole thing being scrapped

Back
Top Bottom