FFP / PSR Requirements & Breaches

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who has called him a child molester, a murderer or a rapist? The only time I’ve ever heard it being mentioned is just now, by you, and I think it was a stupid post for that reason.
I might have missed the posts calling him these things and if so I apologise.
He’s been called a tight fisted bald cunt, a dwarf accountant with attitude etc but I don’t recall seeing anyone saying he molests kids, murders people or commits rape. Unless people know what he does or doesn’t enjoy in his spare time, they are waffling on for the sake of waffling on.
You have missed the point. Some of the things Levy has been called are totally unnecessary. He has not committed crimes etc, There’s no need for him to be called all the insulting names he has been called. Why is he a cunt ? Jesus wept !

You have missed the point. Some of the things Levy has been called are totally unnecessary. He has not committed crimes etc, There’s no need for him to be called all the insulting names he has been called. Why is he a cunt ? Jesus wept !
People are entitled to call him whatever they want.
You never called someone something when they annoy, frustrate or piss you off?
If person A thinks he’s an untrustworthy egomaniac who puts profit before glory, and calls him a bald wanker, then they’re entitled to their opinion in the same way person B might think he’s an incredible chairman & the sun shines out of his arse.
The point is that freedom of expression is a right, whether or not you agree with what the person is expressing.

He’s a fucking prick.

Sorry. He’s genuinely got my back up. Little cunt is on the payroll pretending to be Captain sensible.

Now you say that it does make me wonder.

I got pestered by a city bot on twitter a year or so ago for talking about their charges. There is some dark shit going on with them so what you say wouldnt surprise me.

Now you say that it does make me wonder.

I got pestered by a city bot on twitter a year or so ago for talking about their charges. There is some dark shit going on with them so what you say wouldnt surprise me.

Thing is, this will be a very public case and the weight of expectation in the public is there for the sanctions to be passed down.

There is a very clear incentive for City to invest in trying to change public opinion about the expectation for them to be found guilty. It would massively reduce the pressure on the panel to find them guilty if the public weren’t expecting and demanding it.

View: https://twitter.com/TheSpursWatch/status/1747959595958505769

1) There's no way in hell Rich was 'worth' that much to Everton

2) Why didn't Forest sell an asset like Johnson earlier in the window?

But these are just feeble arguments and just misses the point about P&S, if they hadn't over splurged in the first place and actually attempted to balance the books then they wouldn't have to rely on owing the money back to cover the shortfall.

Can't understand Everton's argument. No one wanted to pay £80m so if they stuck to their guns then they would have been £60m further in debt ?

Can't understand Everton's argument. No one wanted to pay £80m so if they stuck to their guns then they would have been £60m further in debt ?

Be like us fucking FFP and saying we valued Hojbjerg at £50m but could only get £20m.

Nothing to suggest that Arne Slot would have been the 'wrong' choice is there?
Of the current crop of managers he would be my choice to succeed Ange, whenever Ange ends up leaving. Doesn't have the bigger-than-life Ange personality, but he plays the kind of football players like to play and creates a very good team environment.

Of the current crop of managers he would be my choice to succeed Ange, whenever Ange ends up leaving. Doesn't have the bigger-than-life Ange personality, but he plays the kind of football players like to play and creates a very good team environment.

After he shaft us to get a payrise? Bald wanker can do one

If we can sell stadium naming rights then we'll genuinely be a force with the ongoing income we have.
That is really not going to put us over the top. It may add £20-30 million a year to a £500 million turnover. Keeping the name as is with the brand recognition it will provide may have bigger commercial benefits in the short to medium term. Once we have maxed out on those then we can consider naming rights, but by that time it may be an even smaller drop in the bucket.

People are entitled to call him whatever they want.
You never called someone something when they annoy, frustrate or piss you off?
If person A thinks he’s an untrustworthy egomaniac who puts profit before glory, and calls him a bald wanker, then they’re entitled to their opinion in the same way person B might think he’s an incredible chairman & the sun shines out of his arse.
The point is that freedom of expression is a right, whether or not you agree with what the person is expressing.
Freedom,of expression my foot.

I expected them to be aware that it was not a great time to be shouting about such things. The football was splintering and emotions were running high. I don't think anybody was in the mood to see promos about go-karts or extending hotels.
Anyone who doesn't understand that increasing revenue will lead to being able to buy and pay better players, which will lead to success on the pitch. As well as anyone who cannot understand that you don't stop doing the things that will get the club into a stronger position in the long term while you are trying to figure out how to properly run the football side.

Even the staunchest Levy supporters recognize that he has made mistakes on the football side of things. On the flip side, the staunchest Levy haters just continue to hate and make stupid belittling comments. We could win a ton of silverware in the next 10-15 years thanks to the position we are now in and they will still not give an ounce of credit to the vision that gets us there. Pretty pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom