First home game after your birth*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was born in the beginning of August of 83, so there wasn't a game the week I was born. So, seeing as I was born in the summer, I'm just going to take credit for the whole damn season. You can thank me for that UEFA Cup that season!

I was born in the beginning of August of 83, so there wasn't a game the week I was born. So, seeing as I was born in the summer, I'm just going to take credit for the whole damn season. You can thank me for that UEFA Cup that season!

If only those were the rules I stipulated. They weren't.
:pochserious2:

2. Round 28/08/1983 H Coventry City 1:1
First home game after your birth was a draw sorry. Not bad, but next life try a little harder...

Dixie, you have nothing to worry about. My birthday is July, so the first game at the start of the following season was on the 18th August 1956, and we beat Preston North End away, score 4-1.

Good first game . . . could use a day like this now !

Premier League 1960/1961 > 1. Round 20/08/1960
Tottenham Hotspur - Everton FC 2:0
Aston Villa - Chelsea FC 3:2
Nottingham Forest - Manchester City 2:2
Manchester United - Blackburn 1:3
Burnley FC - Woolwich FC 3:2

Feb 1965 first game 1-3 defeat away to the Woolwich wanderers.....

My first game I saw live 0-3 loss to,Qpr 1976
2nd ame 0-2 loss to WBA the following year and we got,relegated
Next year I saw the only loss 2-3 to Sunderland.....but at least I saw some goals........
Yep I'm a bit'of a Jonah, but there has been some highlights.......and lowlights

Back
Top Bottom