Foden, Bellingham, Alexander-Arnold

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the biggest talent and who is likely to have the best career out of the three? If you take away this whole "All English players are over-hyped" schtick, which is largely nonsense and reeks of bitterness and envy, I think there's no doubt that all three are already incredible players and will only get even better.

I think you could make a pretty strong argument for Saka being mentioned alongside them too as he's a very good player with a wonderful mentality. But I think he's a bit short of those three in regards to actual ability.

Surely Southgate can't not make more finals with England in the coming years?

Foden is the most talented, Trent the best currently (the best fullback in the world full stop) and Bellingham I think will actually end up the best, shade less talent than Foden but incredibly mature and complete for his age.

England NT wise we could do with some talent emerging at CF (too reliant on Kane, LW, CB, LB and GK, although I like Ramsdale. We’ve got a very talented squad but its got holes and players starting who aren’t necessarily doing bits at club level.

(Oh and Saka will end up one of the top RW’s around. Very mature, intelligent player. Wasn’t a huge fan last season but he’s really impressed me lately.)

Foden is the most talented, Trent the best currently (the best fullback in the world full stop) and Bellingham I think will actually end up the best, shade less talent than Foden but incredibly mature and complete for his age.

England NT wise we could do with some talent emerging at CF (too reliant on Kane, LW, CB, LB and GK, although I like Ramsdale. We’ve got a very talented squad but its got holes and players starting who aren’t necessarily doing bits at club level.

(Oh and Saka will end up one of the top RW’s around. Very mature, intelligent player. Wasn’t a huge fan last season but he’s really impressed me lately.)

I think Abraham will end up top notch as long as he keeps his feet on the ground. People for some reason talk like he was a massive flop at Chelsea, yet he averaged not too far off a goal every other game for them. He has different qualities than Harry but I think he'll become a serious player down the line. Shame for England that Greenwood threw his career away as he definitely would have progressed into a goal-scoring machine. But Kane, Abraham and Watkins is fine for now.

Back
Top Bottom