Forum Name

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Add work mode:

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually I like people thinking I like cock

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

LLB Part Deux

Supporter
"The man who fucked up TFC" - Mick Cooper
Aside from it being blocked by the EE WiFi on the tube, I am increasingly having to explain to my work colleagues that when I'm skiving off work on the Web, that I'm actually on a Spurs website and not a "cock" website.

Depending on the result on the previous weekend, I may just go with the cock thing.

Anyway. I note that the forum logo changes to TFC on mobile adaptive formats and was wondering if you could add an additional "work" mode where the forum is called "Excel hints and tips" or similar. Cheers.

If this feature already exists, please delete this thread and we'll just pretend it didn't happen. M'kay?

:adethumbup:

"Tottenham Fried Chicken".

I would like to add that even if the name stays as is, it can be quite 'awkward' to have work 'COCK' in the fixed banner header, as mentioned by LLB Part Deux LLB Part Deux . Even in stealth mode, which is particular nasty in itself imo, the word is still clearly visible.

Talking about using the website on a Macbook/laptop.

Thanks.

You lot need to retire, then it's only the missus who sees you looking at a website with Cock in it - and she's used to it.

Just to correct you but I used to see websites with the word 'COCK' in it on my ex's laptop, not mine...
Old, unfunny, sexist joke...

That reminds me of my wedding night. My new wife and I lay in bed, having a cuddle and she loving said, "wow, that's biggggg." So I whacked her and said, "That's for knowing there are different sizes."

Very old sexist joke, not very good, nor funny, but it's strange what you remember, isn't it?

I'm sure Admin Admin must be tossing and turning in his sleep wondering how this issue never came up before in the 12 years this forum has existed.

Back
Top Bottom