Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got no idea. I can't replicate this at all. You're only having trouble on this website?

I am having lag only on this website, but I noticed this after the most recent OS update for Mac. Once that went through it lagged bad. But then I cleared the cache and that seemed to help. Still experiencing a slower experience when this site is open in a tab, but it's better than it has been.

So this notification thing. My bell doesn’t go away unless I click on the alert.

For example, I’m being told there’s a new pod and have no interest in listening to that pish, but still have to click the alert to take me to the post to get rid of the bell.

So this notification thing. My bell doesn’t go away unless I click on the alert.

For example, I’m being told there’s a new pod and have no interest in listening to that pish, but still have to click the alert to take me to the post to get rid of the bell.
You can click 'Mark read'.

'Unwatch' the podcast forums if you no longer want those alerts.

I agree the notifications don't seem to be right though. The top option here seems like it should fix it but, as far as I can tell, it doesn't.

Yeh, been messing about with my settings the last couple of days and although throughout the day it works as expected, I still got a load of old already viewed notices aggregated again this morning.

Yes, so doesn't that mean you have to know what somebody changed to?
The 'timer' thing will tell you.
user.jpg

The 'timer' thing will tell you.
user.jpg
Yes, but you have to know what the user is now. Don't laugh, but I was searching for an animated gif that I once saw posted by MDG. That username is no longer valid, but I don't know if it was changed or whether it was deleted. Either way, you can't search by MDG.

Back
Top Bottom