Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a big fan so far, but i hate everything new, so i need more time to make up my mind.

It really needs a dark mode. The whiteness is blinding me
vampire.jpg

I agree.

Blatant, I haven't worked out where the agree thingy is yet.

No "Goto first unread post" link? I used to use that a lot for threads that I haven't read for a while and can't be arsed to go through the whole thing.

Also it seems that often the first new post is the first one off the bottom of the screen rather than the first at the top of the screen. Is it possible that a cookie might not update quite the same as it did before maybe?

No "Goto first unread post" link? I used to use that a lot for threads that I haven't read for a while and can't be arsed to go through the whole thing.

Also it seems that often the first new post is the first one off the bottom of the screen rather than the first at the top of the screen. Is it possible that a cookie might not update quite the same as it did before maybe?
Is that not the "Jump to new" thingy at the top of the page in each thread ?

Good time to ask whether there's a dark mode option; the design with the white background is lovely and clean but somewhat tiring for the eyes.
Not a big fan so far, but i hate everything new, so i need more time to make up my mind.

It really needs a dark mode. The whiteness is blinding me
vampire.jpg
Quickly added a 'Dark Mode' style option. It looks horrendous but the option is there if you need it. I'm not going to be adding anything more than that.

Admin Admin finding it good so far but can we add another prefix in off topic. Can we have a simple culture prefix as threads are often a cross across movies, TV and music. I. E books or theatre. At the moment if you want to post a thread you have to use a prefix. Some of them don't fit.

Back
Top Bottom