Fuck me, was he really our manager.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching Sky, fuckin ell, Gerry Francis really not cementing his tenure at WHL. Sounds like a complete Cunt. Unfortunately, I had to put up with his "Plan", at the time, seemed ok, my God, WTF was I thinking.
Still, Sir Les, Teddy, etc,etc.

Just watched him commentating on a Goal, Fuckin Arse holes, no wonder we were fuckin clueless in the mid 90's.:memeokay::cunt::gio:

I think he's alright, but that probably has something to do with the fact that he's one of my earliest Spurs memories rather than the fact that we were any good under him.

It was a difficult time but if I remember he had us finishing as 'top London club' once or twice. Went wrong at the end but I don't have any resentment towards him, I remember quite liking him for most of the time.

I don't think there's a rapier looking man on earth than Gerry Francis

gerry_francis_5894952.jpg

Brings back bad memories for me. I was about 12 and I got that purple Pony manager's jacket that Francis wore, what a little dickhead I looked.

Back
Top Bottom